Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm a little Verklempt...a chickpea is neither a chick nor a pea-discuss amongst yourselves...

Sooo....I have some good news!!!!! It's a boy!!!!!! kidding kidding...but it was funny, no? I mean considering I haven't blogged for some time, and most people who read this, haven't seen me in a few months, so for all you readers know, I got knocked up and moved to Utah. But no, that's not the case.

I do have good news though! I am officially graduating from training at work tomorrow!!!! I'm so happy I could cry!!!!! I don't even think I was this excited to graduate from High School!!! How sad is that?!?! I was there for 12 years longer! But as a special "Thank You", my trainers are throwing me a pizza party! I say me, because I'm pretty sure I am almost the only one with perfect attendance. Impressed? Take a number!! Cuz I am too!!! But starting Thursday I get to half-way officially start my job. I start "on the job training", which is better than regular training, but not as monotonous as my real job. So it has its perks.

Second motion of business, did anyone watch SNL last weekend? SO FUNNY! I mean Justin Timberlake is funny, but last weekends show was just INSANE! This is my favorite-favorite appropriate-sketch from last weekend enjoy!! Sorry it's so small!!! Somebody at Hulu is gonna get fired over that, and I mean this!!

width="512" height="296">

4 Words to Your Mother:

Justin and Cassara Cutler said...

AWESOME!!! I am so proud of you Gwin! That is way better attendance than when we had class together! I love you...and dont lie...you are really knocked up.

Emily Katlyn West said...

I second that emotion. . . . Proud i am of you my gwenny dear!!! And thus far i've only seen the first couple of sketches from Justin's SNL last saturday, but what I did see I loved! Why is he so funny and amazing at everything?

Meredith said...

bah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha CLASSIC peg...

Carolyn said...

Oh Gwen. I could just cry I'm so excited for you! :) Hooray!!! I miss you though. Maybe now you'll have more time cause you don't have any more stupid training!!