Friday, September 25, 2009

Where Are They Now: Stoker Edition Part 1

We at the Stoker house-hole have been hard at work cleaning out the garage. Let me tell you, I found some gem pictures and decided to give my audience a walk through the Stoker Hall of Then and Now. And some of you haven't seen most of us since we were "yay" high, I threw a couple complementary old school photos along with an updated one-just so you can associate the Old School mind blowers with the New School goodies. I'm not going to explain the pictures, because I think they alone speak thousands of words. Enjoy!




We will start out with the oldest: Mindi









Next up: Bryce





Middle Child: LauriAnn


And Second to awesome: Kalvin




















And now, a special extended bonus: Me. The good, the bad, and the glasses.
I don't know if you can tell, the picture is pretty bad, but that is baby me, on a cabbage patch doll pony.


Just give me a flipper and sign me up for Toddlers and Tiaras please!!!
So apparently I had a "thing" for ole Mickey Mouse. And I wore it on my sleeve!! Or on my glasses...that my friends was yet another "Gwen" schtick, a mini mickey mouse window cling on my glasses. I was AWESOME.
Those bangs. That hair. Those glasses. And that killer sweater. I could never go wrong with those!
Yep. Those ARE shortalls. I had almost every color.

Mickey Superfan
I always said that a bow and big bangs was my schtick. Here's proof.


All my single ladies:






All in all, after my observations, I think it wouldn't be too far from the truth to deduce that we have not change one bit!!



6 Words to Your Mother:

Carolyn said...

Oh my. The mickey mouse sticker on your glasses. Hahahaha. What a joy.

Melissa said...

awesome, I actually remember some of that time!! hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh G! Those bring back some memories. I think mom had more of a facination with Mickey Mouse than you ever did.
Mindi

Anonymous said...

Gwenny-awesome pics, doesn't looking back make you realize how far you come? Nette

Mikaela said...

I personally love Mindi's first pic, rocking the pumpkin-pie-hair-cutted-freak look!

And I about died, too bad Mama Stoker didn't have Toddlers and Tiara's back then or you'd have been a hit!

Anonymous said...

Okay mickey! no need to judge the hair. It was the only style my mom could cut!