Sunday, August 17, 2008

"I like whiskers on kittens, big woolen mittens, copper kettles, streudles and noodles, these are a few of my favorite things."-Applesauce Pete

5 of your favorite things

-gym shoes...aww heck all shoes!

-sweaters with kangaroo pockets and hoods. a.k.a. A Hoodie

-Naps

-cheese, bread, whipped cream, and juice-I figured I could lump all the food items into one category

-Imagine me and you. It's true. Lounging around a campfire in a soft hoodie so happy together!

5 things you wanted to be when you grew up

-Lawyer because I heard they made bank. But then ditched it after I heard how much school they had to go through.

-Dental Hygienist-ditched also when I heard how competative it is.

-Stewardess-Just think about it! Travel for work? AWESOME!

-Speech Pathologist-only slightly ditched, still roaming somewhere around the depths of my subconscious between Optomotrist and Professional Baker.

-Writer/Editor-only recently acquired

5 of the best compliments that you have ever received

- some old "Biker for Jesus" dude at the ticket gate to the Rodeo told me I have a beautiful smile. If a compliment comes from a dirty old man, is it still valid?

-People always tell me I have nice legs, or in some cases they say I have such killer legs they want to stab me.

-A few people tell me that I should be a writer. Give me a shout out in comment form about what you think.

- At the rodeo one of my sisters old friends didn't recognize me, he thought I was a cousin. I took that as a compliment. Perhaps it means that I have actually gotten cuter since my afro puff bangs, coke bottle glasses, honkey style days.

- a couple dudes have actually told me I have a really nice butt, brought to my attention only because my siblings do not share my ample genetic gift. I've always thought it as weird to vocalize such compliments, but heck I'll take it and to this day it still makes me feel on top of old smokey.

5 songs that you would pick as your theme songs.

- Back in Black-AC/DC

- Save Room-John Legend

- Ready, Aim, Misfire-New Years Day

- That Girl has Love-Rooney

-Johnny and June-Heidi Newfield

Honorable Mention: Stickshifts and Safetybelts-Cake, Last of Days-A Fine Frenzy, Time is Running Out-Muse

5 people that inspire(d) you.

-My Mom-who supports me whatever lame or ridiculous choices I make.

-6'3" Beach Volleyball player Kerri Walsh and her partner Misty May-Treanor, who have inspired me to "get up offa that thing" and train to be in 2010 Olympics.

-That one surfer girl who got her arm bit off by a shark. She got her biscuit right back onto that surfboard, worked out her balancing with one arm issues and surfed her way into American's hearts.

-Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs. He makes my previous jobs seem like a switchboard operator. I salute you with a tip of my squeaky clean cap.

-Myself. Someone once said "The only player better than yourself, is the one you are tomorrow." Thus is life.

5 things I like about county fairs/festivals

-I have a love hate relationship with carnies. I love looking at them and taking pictures of their meticulously sculpted mullets, but hate it when they talk to me.

-two words. Commerical Booth. another two. Free Stuff.

-Petting Zoo. I love seein' me a fresh shaved sheep.

-Elephant Ears

-All the food choices! I love having options! Like do I want a burger? or should I walk 2 feet and get a gyro? Decisions decisions!!!

5 things I take with me when I leave the house

-phone

-keys

-iPod

-purse?

-extra pairs of clothes

5 of my favorite days of the year

-Birthday

-Christmas

-Halloween

-St. Patricks Day

-No Pants Day. It's real. Believe it.

5 genres of music I listen to

-Huge fan of the 80's

-Soft spot in my heart for Oldies.

-Country

-Rock

-Acoustic? If that can even be considered a genre

5 of my favorite places to shop

-Forever 21 for shoes

-American Eagle I suppose

-PacSun

-WinCo Foods

-Target. Enough said right?

2 Words to Your Mother:

Emily Katlyn West said...

Gwenny, your writing skills are as sweet as your legs!!!!! Your welcome!

Emily Katlyn West said...

Gwenny Face, I nominated you for something on my blog, you should check it out!!!!