Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Is that your brains on the floor, or did I just blow your mind?

Lately, I find myself dragging my feet about blogging. My personal coup against myself if you will. Not that I have nothing to blog about. Believe me, I could go all day. It's just...gloomy weather makes for a gloomy Gwen. I firmly believe that summer is officially over. And has been since the day fair ended. I have already bought myself a new pair-ok 2 pair-of winter slippers. One was 5 dollars and totally old manish-yet uber comfortable, thus uber justifiable. Broke out sweatshirts and pants? Check. Dusted off last seasons winter coat? Double Check. You show me a day that it gets above 85-90 degrees and I'll print this blog out and literally eat my words. Call me a seasonal pessimist...but I am not Falls hugest fan. I love the colors, and I really like to layer stuff-and can't wait to break free and parade my fur lined vest once more-It's just the doom and gloom that seems inevitably forlorn in the forecast for Fall. Summer lovin' is over. Summertime memories no more. No more catchy tunes about summer lovin' or flings-neither of which my summer consisted of. Excited as I am about pending new changes in my super thrilling existence, Fall never ceases to put me in a funk. So to get myself out of this so called funk, I had to bring into play the heavy artillery. My cowboy calendar. It's something about half clothed men-which half I shall leave to your disgression-with a cowboy hat and utility belt that instantly morphs me into a giddy little school-girl and that's just what the Doctor ordered.

1 Words to Your Mother:

Emily Katlyn West said...

I Like your style gwenifer!!!! Yeah that stud with the spurs would de-funk me any day!