Saturday, January 1, 2011

"She was at the beauty shop for two hours. That was only for the estimate."

I sense a trend in my blogging habits. A trend as in, there are no habits. And you know what? I'm not even sorry. I do...THINGS with my life now. That's a lie. I really don't. Truth be told, I live in a cave. Barely have running water. No cable, no internet. I'm going old school and hitting up the public library for all my internet needs. But I shall start off with the most recent shenanigans from the Beauty School Senior (suffering from a severe case of senioritis)

Blondes Don't have more fun. Proved it.
Afro Pouf. Check.


Tyra, eat your heart out. And take that Rosemary's baby and shove it down your throat, because when you make girls cut their hair like this, they look like homeless street urchens.


I forgot how much fun blondes had, so I decided to take that car for a spin again.
Now these aren't super current, maybe like a month old, so it's grown out considerably. Considerably enough for me to be rocking a mullet. Because you haven't lived until you party in the back, and business in the front. I'm currently looking for my next big thing. Potentially open to suggestions. Awesome ones only.


1 Words to Your Mother:

Mikaela said...

FINALLY!