Monday, April 21, 2008

"For those about to rock, I salute you!"- Jack Black: School of Rock

So being as this is only my 2nd blog ever, I am going to give everyone a little insight into the mind of me, Ernest B. World. lol kidding, but for those who loved those Ernest movies I salute you! and RIP Ernest you will forever be in my top 25 funniest movies!






ABC's of Me



A. Attached or Single- Sorry to disappoint all you eligible bachelors, but I am currently taken. Taken by one who is adorable, blonde, significantly smaller than I, wears Onesies, is half bald, and can't talk back-perfect!



B. Best Friend(s)- Someone wise once told me-or maybe I read their blog-but they said not to have all your friends in one circle, that way if one breaks your heart, you have other ones to heal your saddness.



C. Cake or Pie- I love the filling in pies, but I could do without the crust overhang, it's too much emptiness! It needs pie filling smothered on it too! So I choose cake. There are SO many delectable things you can do with a cake. Any way you make it, its still gonna taste pretty good. Oh, except fruit cake. That is one cake NOBODY should even know how to make!



D. Day of Choice- As of late, and as of me having to wake up early throughout the week, I have been loving sundays, not just because of the supposed spiritual upliftment that goes on at church, but you can sleep in, take your time getting ready, go home, eat something tasty you didn't have to help make, nap maybe, and go hang out with friends. All in a days work. or lack of.



E. Essential Item- Chapstick. You should always be prepared for action-whatever action that may be.



F. Flavor of Ice Cream-Ben and Jerry's makes a tasty concoction called Everything but the... and it literally is everything but the, good thing I like everything good!



G. Gummy Bears or Worms- they both are pretty much made out of the same stuff, be they dipped in sugary sweetness, or tangy sour salt stuff they are all bien in my book!



H. Hometown- Mo-Town!



I. Indulgences- I love shoes, not like Kiera Knightly who buys shoes not even her size bc they are just too cute, I buy shoes that I can actually wear and get complimented on, maybe I am just poor and can't afford to buy things not my size, but be that as it may, nothing makes me feel better than to buy an awesome pair of shoes.


J. January or July- Not a huge fan of January bc its cold, but I like the snow! July is hot, but I love fireworks. gotta take the good with the bad!



K. Kids - Some day when the right man with the right bone structure and incredible gene pool comes around, I would love to have some babies!


L. Last movie I saw in theatre- was Prom Night. I'm sorry for those of you who liked it. I however, thought that if I could have gotten a hold of that script before any of it was actually filmed, I would have an academy award on the bookshelf next to me. Not to toot my own horn or anything, I just think that had I had a part in the writing of this movie, it would have been that much better-top notch if you will.

M. Marriage Date- I got married a couple times at sadies, but I still like to keep my options open

N. Number of siblings- two sisters pretty awesome sisters, and two brothers

O. Orange or Apples- I like oranges, but I take about 30 minutes to peel it because I HATE the leftover peel, so I get as much of that off as I can-but beleive you me if I chomp down on a seed, ohhh that orange is done for! Trash Can-opolis from there! But sometimes you love an apple so much that you bite into the core of it, that is not awesome. Or they could be soft...so Oranges!!

P. Phobias or Fears- heights, deadly or overly hairy spiders, and I only recently found out that I am afraid of skunks. I panic and freeze-which is NOT OK!!

Q. Quote- It's a toss up between exhibit A:"Everything happens for a reason, some things fall apart, just so others may fall together, but in the end what's meant to be will always find a way." and exhibit B:"Sometimes the best people have the worst experiences because they are the most ready to learn"

R. Reason to smile- I'm staying home and going to bed early tonight! I sound like an 80 year old cat lady, but nay, I assure you 80 years of age is not in my near future.

S. Season- Summer! theres so much to do! my birthday, parties, and you can do anything you want outside!!

T. Tag- I've always kinda liked missionary tag. The thrill you get when you are being chased by a potentially good looking boy species is so invigorating! Not to mention the adrenaline rush of possibility hooking arms with a looker of a fella!

U. Unknown fact about me- my right foot is just a hair bigger than my left, it's not noticable to anyone else but me, and only when I wear heels.

V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals- someone very wise once wrote: "Vegetarian: an old Indian word for lousy hunter." Thank goodness for those gas station bumper sticker stands, they literally say it all!!!

W. Worst Habit- I don't know if any other households are like mine, but here, you have to fight to keep the food you purchase. You buy it, you had better hide it or its gonzo. It miraculously disappears seemingly within hours, even with your name wallpapered all over it. So I got into this habit of taking a bite out of, or licking all over something-of the food variety-I wanted, but not necessarily at that time, its kind of like saying dibs, or giving it a personal proof of purchase stamp that says to all who dare try and finish the remains of my partially nibbled apple fritter "My cooties are all over this, no touchie" In the beginning this always thwarted potential food vultures and scavengers, but not so much anymore. They apparently have already ingested my cooties that they think whats the harm in more? Thus my guaruntee that my fritter will be there in 4 hours when I am crazed with a craving for an oil fried-frosting soaked delight, is no more.

X. X-rays or Ultrasounds- ok, I don't know what I'm gonna do when I get pregnant and have an ultrasound bc I swear every time I see a mothers tummy ultrasound I can never tell what is what! I have previously mistaken the face for a foot! they look the exact same!!! All that being said, X-ray for $400 please Alex.

Y. Your favorite Food- Hawaiian Haystacks! They are tasty, delicious, AND nutritious!

Z. Zodiac- Cancer, which when I was little I hated because I thought that meant that I was gonna get cancer!

1 Words to Your Mother:

Angie said...

one foot bigger than the other? FREAK! just kidding.