Tuesday, October 14, 2008

WWGD?

Yep. That's right. What Would Gwen Do? What would I do? I would do an experiment, and you can come along for the ride full of fun, excitement, with popcorn and cotton candy. Promise. Go to google.com. Do as I do-AND as I say. (go to google search your name plus whatever else I say and hit search) I took the top 4 raddest and put them on here.

Gwen says my baby is rad.
Gwen says her fans are freaks.
Gwen says I ate 1285 calories today!
Gwen says she is in a rush to have another! (another what? I wonder...)

Gwen loves that Antiques Roadshow.
Gwen loves her Tomato Bob.
Gwen loves to engage in feisty discussion.
Gwen loves houndstooth.

Gwen hates on harajuku lovers.
Gwen hates the girl who is so much like her.
Gwen hates me.
Gwen hates making the smallest decision, then blames herself for it.

Gwen wants another baby.
Gwen wants to help troubled Britney Spears.
Gwen wants in!
Gwen wants to reproduce with you. (Fact!)

Gwen needs no helmet!
Gwen needs to go.
Gwen needs a partner for kips.
Gwen needs a pair of roller skates to complete this white hot look.

Gwen looks like a washed up lounge singer.
Gwen looks like a 40-year-old Brittney Murphy without the photoshop.
Gwen looks like a tranny.
Gwen looks like a wild woman.
BONUS:
Gwen looks like a sick, dying bug.

Gwen likes to dance in chocolate fountains.
Gwen likes a bargain.
Gwen likes to say that her books and her dogs are her babies.
Gwen likes to eat chianese people.

Gwen does not like Godzilla.
Gwen does not seem to feel this is important.
Gwen does stuff specifically to make Theresa look bad in Ethan's eyes. (totally from Passions the best ex-soap opera ever)
Gwen does bring something different to the mix.

Gwen goes back to punk roots.
Gwen goes pumpkin hunting.
Gwen goes avant-garde.
Gwen goes lunching.

Gwen is killed by the Green Goblin. (yay for comic book references)
Gwen is your favorite.
Gwen is stabbed.
Gwen is hot.

I think that the winner of all goes to.........Gwen is a sick, dying bug!!!

P.S. That Gwen Stefani should change her name. Why should I have to? She's the one who sucks! (for all you Office Space fans out there. Yay for Michael Bolton!)

0 Words to Your Mother: