Saturday, October 25, 2008

The way we were. By we I mean I.

Tag #1


Now tag #2You have to give five answers to each of the questions and pass it on.

To pass it on, you name them on your blog and you leave a comment notifying them on their blog.


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:


1. Wearing a size 4

2. Picking Rocks

3. Playing with a cow calf

4. Crushing on Christian Slater

5. Watching TV in real time.


5 things on my to-do list today:


1. Go to Lowe's

2. Bake a tarte or crisp

3. Play board games with the fam.

4. Hit up the Goodwill or Calico Cat

5. Find myself a super sweet pair of snow boots


5 snacks I enjoy:


1. Peanut Butter and banannas on toast

2. cereal

3. Bread

4. Ritz or Wheat Thins

5. Granola


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:


1. Make a Continent change-Australia would be nice-and go to college while I'm at it

2. Buy a house close to Target with a super-fab kitchen and shower

3. Set up my Parents for life

4. Make sure the rest of the fam is well enough off

5. Start a college fund for...future posterity?


5 places I have lived:


1. Moses Lake, WA

2. Rexburg, ID

3. Girls Camp

4. Target-in my dreams

5. In my sweatpants or p-jams


5 jobs I have had:


1. Paper Route-past

2. Slave for hire for the Stoker family-past, present, and future

3. Concessions at the Baseball Fields-past

4. Nanny-past

5. Unofficial Paper Route-sadly present

0 Words to Your Mother: