Sunday, February 8, 2009

Like Batman and Robin



I'm not one to be a holi-hater, but as of late, I see Holidays more of what they are to us consumers: money leeches. And boy am I a sucker for them!!!! I have a friend in the M.T.C., and I send him stuff for holidays and what not. When I go shopping and looking for stuff to send him, something comes over me it's like...like a disease. I want EVERYTHING!! I see a roll of bubble gum tape-I just HAVE to have it! Touche Market Research people. You pegged me this time...

To pass the time this Valentine's Day I plan on doing any combination of the following activities: send myself flowers, send myself chocolates, eat said chocolates, make cookies for a special someone, eat cookie dough for said cookies before they make it to the oven, cuddling up in a blanket with ice cream to watch Lifetime Lover's Lane-hopefully it will be Love Gone RIGHT weekend. I'm gonna have one heck of a chocolate hangover!! All with the trusty Meredith at my side. Like Tonto and the Lone Ranger. Thelma and Louise. Laverne and Shirley. Beavis and Butthead. Bert and Ernie-minus the gay undertones. Pinky and The Brain. Dr. Spock and Captain Kirk. Shaggy and Scooby. Who's who? That's up to you...I'll take any of them.




3 Words to Your Mother:

Mikaela said...

You freakin' crack me up! Even with "someone" V-Day isn't too celerated here...maybe a little chocolate and some togetherness, but that's about it! So see, the reality of it isn't too exciting either!

Emily Katlyn West said...

Gwenny! I do not have anyplans involving a boy on V-day but the singles ward is merging the Valentine's day dance with the Senior Citizen party and eveyones' dressing up like their favorite old people and in your honor there will be a balloon arch! I'll cross my fingers for the Love Gone Right marathon!

Mike and Aubrey Asay said...

I love the idea of a chocolate hang-over! ....... mmmmm