Thursday, November 6, 2008

That Blasted "Great Pumpkin" stood me up...again

Halloween this year wasn't a total bust. Family crisis=nothing new. Sisters coming home and stamping their absolute approval on my costume=awesome. My Halloween as a (Barbie) Rocker Chick went quite well. I went Gwen Stefani on my hair and did a ratted pompadour down the middle and twistied the sides. As far as make-up goes. I'll just have you know that it was awesome.

I'm glad the election is over. As much as I say that I completely despise politics, I have decided that I actually like them. I don't like the analysts on TV that nit-pick every little detail about each candidates campaigns. I do, however, like talking politics with knowledgeable friends. Just because I'm confused as to the definition of imcumbent and pundit, doesn't mean that I'm a bumbling hick. I know what I believe, and I believe that I have a strong moral compass and a mind for ethics. Sarah Palin, my phone awaits your call. Palin-Stoker 2012. Give Girls a Whirl-Vote Me. Don't bother waiting on hold with NSA, I have no interest in being VP of the continental U.S....that doesn't work well with my plans for world domination.

0 Words to Your Mother: