Monday, November 10, 2008

I know someone, who knows someone, that met someone famous. That someone is ME!!!!!!!!!



This past weekend, I helped my Madre work the concession stands for the 1A Regional Playoffs. A couple of teams I took note of were: Lakeside-only because they had an uber hott injured player that I took a liking to, and Gonzaga Prep. Gonzaga Prep isn't too shabby. We played them a few years back and took them to the cleaners, shocker I know but Mo-town Football used to be worth the $5 they charge to spectate.

I'm not really clear about the rankings or stats of Gonzaga Prep, but this I am clear of. I was in the presence of Royalty. Yes. Saturday, November 8, 2008 I saw John Stockton. The very John Stockton who is the NBA All-Time-Leader in steals and assists. John Stockton who played in 9 consecutive NBA All-Star games. Utah Jazz John Stockton. (Not sure if those factoids are still valid, but I don't care) He lives in Spokane, and his nephew is The QB for Gonzaga Prep.

He came up to my window, and I served that Bad A a Hot Dog. It was a good day.

1 Words to Your Mother:

Emily Katlyn West said...

Um. . . . how is it you failed to mention this to me. . .did you think I didn't know who that was, because I do!!!! That's amazing!