Friday, January 9, 2009

All Aboard!!!!! Toot Toot!!!!

It truly is a glorious day in the neigborhood, Mr. Rogers. True, all the snow melted, leaving us with ugly. But hey, cheer up m'dear because I have good news. I AM MOVING!!!! WOO!! My car...and Meredith Ottley's car is filled to the brim with junk. Very cute junk, but still...junk. Not that I count on Utah being the birthplace of my future and/or dreams, but it's a start to the future I want to be building. I am wanting to get a job at IHC and go through the Ultrasound Tech program that they have teamed up with SLCC to do. But first things first. Job. Gotta get it first.

2 Words to Your Mother:

Carolyn said...

Come to me Gwen!!! Come come come to me!

Mikaela said...

You need to drop in for a visit sometime when you're in SLC area...and I am talking a dinner at my house, that you don't even have to pay for! Mindi and I are scheeming that you need to meet Cydney so you can both hang and find hot guys at dances and such!