Monday, January 5, 2009

Hey LADYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Ahoy Kids, glad to see I'm not dead? Yea, me too. Considering I thought that snowmobiling and spending the last week with nobody but my immediate family, Death is how I expected to meet my demise. Alas, not true! I am alive! Not so much as well...but alive with a couple more bruises to prove it! I think people are beginning to think I get abused...

I haven't been blogging much as of late, not so much that I have nothing to say, I just have so much I don't know quite to put it into words. Speechless. Never a word I thought I would EVER use to describe myself, but the month of December 2008 has rendered me speechless. 2008 definately threw me a curveball right at the last possible second. I must say...I hit that out of the park.

Another great thing about 2008? I got my all time favorite movie. Kuffs. For Christmas. You better believe that sucker is gonna get so worn out you won't be able to watch it anymore!!!!!!

0 Words to Your Mother: