Monday, January 12, 2009

Oh Meredith.

After a glorious trip to Ikea, another bruise, 2 adorable pillows, and a duvet cover later, Meredith and I went stopped at Wal-Mart in American Fork on the way home to grab some screws and fishing line. We're planning an outdoors adventure later this week. Kidding. We are hanging some shelves and nails just won't cut it. Why is it that everywhere has parking spots that barely fit compact cars let alone full size SUV's like Meredith's Burban Boat. I told her that her parking job was perfect-just being nice-but she was actually PRETTY close, but I figured it was fine because I could squeeze out.

20 minutes later: Meredith and I walk out of Wal-Mart behind a rather plump older woman. She fumbles for her keys, pushes the unlock button, and I see the lights blink on in a new Hyundai Sonata. Which just so happened to be incredibly close to our Burban. I stopped dead in my tracks. I don't like confrontation, and I could be wrong, but I'm sure the driver was mighty sassy and from the looks of her backside, she looked like she could make me cry. I pulled MEredith over to "pretend" to be interested in a Salt Lake Tribune...or something like that. I tell you what, that lady took a WHILE to get into her car. Whoops, sorry to everyone that I have ever parked to close to, and to all those upstanding citizens who don't park inside the lines, you deserved getting keyed. Not that I did it or anything...

1 Words to Your Mother:

Emily Katlyn West said...

Just know I'm laughing my face off at picturing this scene. . . .and PS, you need a camera because I wanna see your guys new digs!