Tuesday, May 6, 2008

“I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.”-A. Whitney Brown

Since I have been a blogging champ today, I shall continue. (for future reference this baby I mention does have a name. It's Caleb, I babysit him every day, he loves me) I took baby on a walk today, and on our jaunt, I saw a car with MASS amounts of bumper stickers on it. And this car has seen better days, and is probably being held together by these bumper stickers as we speak being that it is all the way from Virignia. Now I am never one to talk about politics, but this is one issue I cannot shy away from any longer. Vegetarianism. I don't judge those who are, but I will say this. I think you are ridiculous and why not go hard or go home and just do it to it and be a vegan. I love me some tube steaks (hot dogs), cow steaks, pig steaks, or chicken anything. Give me meat or give me death. You can keep your meat-eater-hater bumper stickers and eat your tofu for all I care, I am one healthy meat loving mammajamma.

On a side note. there are a few animals that I could do without. Namely one.Cats. Not all cats-Emily I like your cat Soprano-but pretty much everyone elses cats are Satan re-incarnate. Baby has a cat. I hate it. While I type this it is challenging me to a staring duel, but I will not give in. I choose to ignore it and hope it will leave me the bajeezes alone. Every time I am on the computer this cat will rub up against the monitor and turn off the screen!!! And today it decided to use the speakers as a rub-a-dub post and knocked them off the desk!! Then decides that it wants to broaden its horizons and read a fricken book and knocks that too off the desk. Not to mention this cat gets fed about 12 kibble morsels a day due to digestion problems. One day, it got a hold of some extra tuna a horked it ALL down, and spewed all over, yay me I had to clean it up. They shed, smother babies-according to mom, lick themselves, sleep all day-personally jealous of, and carry rabies. Only thing cats are good for is catching mice. or birds. whatever your infestation.

1 Words to Your Mother:

Emily Katlyn West said...

I'm pretty excited that my cat does not bug you, that's comforting! and yeah vegetarian's are lame!!!